A reusable alternative to the styrofoam to go box
Here's another box we love! The Eco-Takeout soup containers are an awesome alternative to disposable styrofoam and cardboard. Plus they save cafeteria managers tens of thousands of dollars because they're less expensive than compostables or single use containers!
• Perfect for cafeterias, caterers, colleges, hotel room service, conventions, "brown bag" luncheon events, any commercial foodservice organization
• Commercial dishwasher (clean them just like dishware) and microwave safe!
• BPA free, NSF listed
• Space-efficient containers stack without caving in and nest when stored.
• Recyclable #5 polypropylene plastic construction
• Break and stain-resistant
• Personalize the top with your company logo and enhance your branding!
• Overall dimensions EC07: 4 1/4" rim, 2 3/4" deep, 12 oz. capacity
• Jade color
• Weight 2.5 oz.
CALCULATE YOUR SAVINGS
Call us for a quote and then calculate your savings here: ROI, discounts for quantities of 12 or more!
HOW'S IT WORK?
Users check out the containers for a small deposit, consume their food outside the cafeteria and rinse the box, then return the box to be washed and sanitized on their next visit. If they don't get a to go box they can be given a token or credited the deposit to their account. See how a deli is using the To Go boxes to save money on the plastic they buy AND to keep plastic out of landfills:
PLEASE CALL ABOUT STOCK ON THE ECO-TAKEOUTS IF THERE"S NOT ENOUGH SHOWING UP HERE! 888-883-7259
Eco-Takeout 12 oz Soup Container EC-07
- Brand: Sun Sugar Farms
- Product Code: EC-07
- Availability: In Stock
- 6 or more $4.95