Low Profile Pint NATURAL BROWN Plastic Alternative
WE WILL BE PHASING THIS DESIGN OUT DUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES AT THIS MANUFACTURER, CONTACT LINDA FOR DEAL ON 2 CASES FOR $125 & LOWEST SHIPPING COSTS!
859-630-2694, [email protected]
Packed 300 TO A CASE. Order "1" for 300 containers, "2" for 600, etc.
1 case = 300.....$75/case...$0.25/container (21 pounds)
2 cases =600...$72.00...$0.24/container (42 pounds)
PHASE OUT SALE: 2 CASES FOR $125 ($62.50/case...$0.2083/container)
3 cases =900...$69.00...$0.23/container (63 pounds)
4 cases = 1200...$66.00..$0.22/container (84 pounds)
Easy To Reycle PackagingReplace plastic hinged clamshells with this recyclable, compostable and biodegradable Low Profile Pint natural Kraft paperboard! It's vented to allow air in and around the produce, keeping condensation at bay and preserving the freshness of your product. These vents also allow easy transitions to different temperatures. A strong anchor lock closure ensures a secure seal to prevent spillage, or you can tuck the lid into the box itself for fast packaging. Perfect for grocery retail display and sale as well as for farmer’s markets and produce delivery companies. Containers can be assembled with either the white or natural brown side out depending on if you’re using a sticker or stamping directly onto the container. This traditional low profile pint size holds 12 oz or 1 dry pint.
Low Profile Pint Kraft SPECIFICATIONS
- Low Profile Pint in brown is made of.026 Kraftpak stock
- Shipped flat (unassembled) in stacks of 300 (21 pounds, 14"x15"x8")
- Exterior dimensions of case of 300 shipped:14”L x 15W” x 8”H
- Exterior container dimensions assembled: 6.625”L x 4.125”W x 1.625”H
- Interior container dimensions assembled: 6.375”L x 4”W x 1.5”H
- Single container weight: 1 oz
- Approximate area on lid for label: 4"x2.5"
- Full-color printing is available on Kraftpak for orders of 25,000
- Sample pack available: SAMPLES
Low Profile Pint FEATURES
- Ideal for holding cherry tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, mulberries, cucamelons, hot peppers
- Absorbent Kraft eliminates the need for a soaker pad for small berries
- Professional-looking vented container
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Alternative to plastic clamshells that most recycling centers will not take
- PFAS free
- Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, moon, heavens, wind, soil)
- Vents allow airflow, minimizes condensation
- Holds up well during temperature transitions from field to refrigerator
- Hinged lid has front wings that can slide into the side walls or you can push moon shaped tabs in on sides to lock
- Lid can be opened like an egg carton for customers to do complete visual inspection.
- Room on top and front lid of container for a sticker or stamp
- Rigid enough to stack multiple containers
- Takes up less space when shipped or stored
- Single or full color printing on the container is available for 1 pallet minimum plus $475 print plate fee/color
- Made in the USA
Low Profile Pint BENEFITS
- Less waste
- Happier customers
- Better world
The brown side can be stamped while the white side can be used for production 4 color graphic printing. Contact us directly at 859-630-2694 if you have volumes of at least one pallet and are interested in full-color printing.
To order a custom pre-inked rubber stamp go to this company: CUSTOM STAMP (Use coupon code SPRING- or whatever season - for 10% off of their website.) It can last up to 50,000 stamps before needing refill. For this size stamp it usually takes 10 drops per hole when you need to refill: REFILL
EXTRA FOLDING TIPS & NOTES:
The Kraftpak is a sturdy material. Please be sure to crease the edge between the outer and inner walls as flat as you can BEFORE completing the assembly. This will help the tabs stay in their slots when assembled. Our faster builders take a stack of 5-10 flat containers, crease all 5-10 containers on the stack at the same time and then individually finish the folding of each container from the stack. The average employee can label and fold about 100 containers/hour. We also have a small forming jig that helps speed time to fold: FORMER
A nice squeeze on the sides at the end can also help keep your roots/tabs firmly grounded.
***PLEASE NOTE: FOR SANITARY, STRUCTURAL & SUSTAINABLE REASONS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ANY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCE CONTAINER PRODUCTS. ORDER A SAMPLE KIT FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR PRODUCE.***
1 Pint Low Profile Sustainable Biodegradable Paper Folding Produce Container in Brown Kraftpak (300/case)
- Brand: Sun Sugar Farms
- Product Code: SPC-LOPROPINTBROWN
- Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more $62.50
- 3 or more $62.50
- 4 or more $62.50