3 QUART KRAFT – great for mushrooms!
SPECIAL INTRO SALE $0.35/container ANY quantity of cases ($83/case)
TO ORDER: These containers are packed 235 TO A CASE. Order “1” for 235 containers, “2” for 470, etc.
1 case = 235 for $99/case or $0.42/container (24 pounds)
2 cases = 470 for $94/case or $0.40/container (48 pounds)
3 cases = 705 for $89/case or $0.38/container (72 pounds)
4 cases = 940 for $84/case or $0.36/container (96 pounds)
HURRAY WHILE OFFER LASTS!
This lightweight, earth-friendly Kraft material is easy to recycle, biodegradable and compostable!
Replace plastic hinged clamshells with this easy to recycle 3 Quart Sustainable Produce Container made from natural Kraft paperboard! It’s vented to allow air in and around the produce, keeping condensation at bay and preserving the freshness of your product. These vents also allow easy transitions to different temperatures. A strong anchor lock closure ensures a secure seal to prevent spillage or you can tuck the lid into the box itself for fast packaging. Perfect for grocery retail display and sale as well as for farmer’s markets and produce delivery companies. Containers can be labeled using a sticker or stamping directly onto the container. This 3 Quart size holds 48 oz or 3 dry quarts.
PLEASE NOTE: Looking for something to carry bulk mushroom deliveries? If you’d like to see a sample of the new Small Master Tray please add that in your notes when you order the 3 Quart. We can make the sample fit in the 3 Quart shipping box!
3 Quart SPECIFICATIONS
- Shipped flat (unassembled) in case of 235
- Case weight: 26 pounds
- Shipping box dimensions of 235 shipped flat: 24”L x 18W” x 6”H
- Exterior dimensions flat: 24″L x 18”W
- Interior dimensions assembled: 7.5”W x 6.375″D x 4.4375”H
- Container weight: 2 oz
- Container material: .020 Kraft
- Master Tray can hold (6) 3 Quarts
- 40 cases/pallet, 8000 containers/pallet
- Approximate area on lid for label: 7.5″x2.75″
- Made in the USA
3 Quart FEATURES
- Ideal for holding gourmet mushrooms, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, or other lightweight produce
- Kraft brown on both sides
- Professional-looking vented container
- Certified recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Alternative to plastic clamshells that most recycling centers will not take
- PFAS free
- Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, moon, heavens, wind, soil)
- Vents allow airflow, minimizes condensation
- Holds up well during temperature transitions from field to refrigerator
- Easy “Kliklok” style side assembly can be hand or machine formed (45 – 100 cpm)
- Hinged lid has anchor lock on front and option for glue tear tab closure
- Closing options: quick lid tuck or anchor lock into slot for a more secure seal
- Lid can be opened like an egg carton for customers to do complete visual inspection.
- Room on top and front lid of container for a sticker or stamp
- Rigid enough to stack multiple containers
- Takes up less space when shipped or stored
- Single or full-color printing on the container is available for 1 pallet minimum plus $500 print plate fee/color
- Made in the USA
3 Quart BENEFITS
- Less waste
- Happier customers
- Better world
The brown exterior can be custom stamped or printed in quantities as low as 8000. Contact us directly at 859-630-2694 if you have volumes of at least one pallet and are in full-color printing.
To order a custom pre-inked rubber stamp go to this company: CUSTOM STAMP (Use coupon code SPRING or whatever season – for 10% off of their website.) It can last up to 50,000 stamps before needing refill. For this size stamp it usually takes 10 drops per hole when you need to refill: REFILL
Sustainable Produce Containers Info:
Why Sustainable Produce Containers:
***PLEASE NOTE: FOR SANITARY, STRUCTURAL & SUSTAINABLE REASONS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ANY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCE CONTAINER PRODUCTS. ORDER A SAMPLE KIT FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR NEEDS.***